Hallo Gast » Login oder Registrierung
NETZWERK
TOP-THEMEN: STARFIELDCOD: MODERN WARFARE 3FC 24FORZA MOTORSPORTDIABLO IVXBOX SERIES XXBOX MINI FRIDGE

Bully 2

Zitat:Rockstar's Dan Houser said "hopefully" there will be another Bully game. In July of this year Rockstar took out a new patent on Bully which covers videogames.

"I know I want to make it. Well, hopefully, you never know. There’s a lot of directions I could go with that one, it’s funny."

Asked if Bully protagonist Jimmy Hopkins could grow up to be a Grand Theft Auto character, Houser was less enthusiastic.

"I never saw him as being that level of degenerate. I saw him as a bad teen, because he comes from a tough home, who could go either direction. He’s not going to be a carjacker. He’s too white collar for that already. He’s at a shit private school, but he’s going to end up being really happy because he’s at the worst bit of his life, or being a sort of messed up white collar doofus.

He was an unpleasant soul, but he had a heart. To some extant you could say the same was true of [Grand Theft Auto 4's] Niko in a bizarre way. But [Jimmy's] not trying to burn down the school, he’s more trying to stand up to injustice."

Quelle: http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/17641...ther-bully

hab das original Bully Die Ehrenrunde nie gespielt, kenne aber viele die davon schwärmen. den möglichen nachfolger würd ich mir garantiert auch mal anschauen

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Bully 2 - von Core2TOM - 25.09.2013, 18:06
RE: Bully 2 - von NilsoSto - 25.09.2013, 18:27
RE: Bully 2 - von Marc - 25.11.2013, 15:03
RE: Bully 2 - von Marc - 13.06.2017, 11:21
RE: Bully 2 - von Marc - 11.10.2018, 11:08
RE: Bully: Die Ehrenrunde - von Wolfgang - 08.06.2017, 16:11

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Letzter Beitrag von Marc
14.12.2021, 11:47

Gehe zu: