Hallo Gast » Login oder Registrierung
NETZWERK
TOP-THEMEN: STARFIELDCOD: MODERN WARFARE 3FC 24FORZA MOTORSPORTDIABLO IVXBOX SERIES XXBOX MINI FRIDGE

"zufällige Infos von Cliffy B!"

Zitat:Source. (I wouldn't suggest clicking that thread, it's got a ton of pictures and takes forever to load.)

All of this info comes from someone's experience meeting Cliff B at Union Square asking direct questions.

- cliff plays on an anonymous gamer-tag (wouldnt give it out)
- he said he "sucks" at the game
- he plays as dom
- favorite map is gridlock
- HATES raven down
- we may see clocktower MP gow2 or 3
- TU6 is really close to being released
- skroge is dead, what was in the comic book was a flash-back
- being able to block/stop playing with other countries "may" be possible for gears 3
- hammer burst is hisfavorite gun

- he asked me directly if i had to kill a character who would it be, i said DOM and he looked away fast and didnt comment (but the crowd was upset with me)

- bulletstorm is "going to be awesome"
- underwater levels and mech suits for gears 3 "may be possible"
- about female characters "with the way everything is going, everyone picks up a gun and stop making babies"

Regarding lag/host advantage

"i actually yelled out "stop giving the mexicans host"...he laughed and explained why it happens and possible solutions and that things are always looked at to be fixed completely but theres somethings that can be fixed 100%"

About the GoW3 MS leak

"he took it in stride, its not the first time microsoft did that let alone the first time they leaked something for gears...he laughed, he knew we knew it was coming"

Regarding GoW2 melee

"i didnt ask him about the melee but someone mentioned it and he said "cant make everyone happy"

but me and a few people who were there before he got there were talking and came up with the conclusion...the same people who complain about frag plants and melee kills are the same people who play MW2 and plant proximity mines and knife...."

Regarding his appearance on Jimmy Fallon, and what he'll be showcasing

"just the basic stuff, hell be there for sure gears and bulletstorm will be announced and demoed....and he jokenly said jazz jackrabbit was the worst game he ever made"

What I got from this is;

1 - TU6 is soon. Duh. Hopefully it fixes a lot of problems.
2 - GoW2 DLC is still a possibility, and by the sound of it, very likely. I'm indifferent about that, but since GoW3 is still a year+ away, i really wouldn't mind a couple more maps.
3 - Melee counter possibility in GoW3 = gr8 success.
4 - +1 for not liking Raven Down.
5 - -1 for liking the Hammerburst.

And I'm kind of curious about Bulletstorm.

Oh and someone got Cliff to sign a piece of Toast lol.

Original von DOOM

hab ich grad im Gearsopediaforum gelesen... weiß aber auch nich ob man dem ganzen glauben schenken kann!

Glaubt wohl keiner so daran da keiner hier was dazu geschrieben hat. Wenn du mich fragst, ich kann leider nicht so gut Englisch also kann ich nichts dazu sagen. Wie wärs mit ne Deutsche übersetzung?

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Realisiert von Visual Invents -
Design & Kommunikation aus Berlin