Hallo Gast » Login oder Registrierung
NETZWERK
TOP-THEMEN: STARFIELDCOD: MODERN WARFARE 3FC 24FORZA MOTORSPORTDIABLO IVXBOX SERIES XXBOX MINI FRIDGE

Wissenschafts-Thread

New Horizons hat die Arbeit wieder aufgenommen und angefangen weitere Bilder von Pluto an die Erde zu schicken. Insgesamt wird es wohl ca ein Jahr dauern bis alle Daten da sind.

Quellen:
http://www.iflscience.com/space/pluto-te...omplicated
http://www.nasa.gov/feature/new-pluto-im...omplicated

Spoiler:
Pluto:

[Bild: nh-spherical-mosaic-9-10-15.jpg]

[Bild: nh-surface-features-9-11-15.jpg]

[Bild: nh-composite-haze-image-9-10-15.jpg]

Charon:

[Bild: nh-charon_9-10-15.jpg]

Hat Pluto nun eigentlich wieder eine reelle Chance als Planet klassifiziert zu werden?

one of these mornings, it won't be very long, they will look for me, and I'll be gone...

Würde mich wundern, wenn die eine solche Entscheidung wieder rückgängig machen würden...

Normalerweise macht das ja unser Hausphysiker, aber ich bin dann mal so frei.

The Ig Nobel Prize Winners 2015:

Spoiler:
Physics – Discovery that nearly all mammals empty their bladders in about 21 seconds
Patricia Yang [USA and TAIWAN], David Hu [USA and TAIWAN], and Jonathan Pham, Jerome Choo [USA]

Biology – Making a chicken walk like a dinosaur
Bruno Grossi, Omar Larach, Mauricio Canals, Rodrigo A. Vásquez [CHILE], José Iriarte-Díaz [CHILE, USA]

Diagnostic Medicine- Determining that acute appendicitis can be accurately diagnosed by the amount of pain evident when the patient is driven over speed bumps
Diallah Karim [CANADA, UK], Anthony Harnden [NEW ZEALAND, UK, US], Nigel D’Souza [BAHRAIN, BELGIUM, DUBAI, INDIA, SOUTH AFRICA, US, UK], Andrew Huang [CHINA, UK], Abdel Kader Allouni [SYRIA, UK], Helen Ashdown [UK], Richard J. Stevens [UK], and Simon Kreckler [UK]

Management – Discovering that many business leaders developed in childhood a fondness for risk-taking, when they experienced natural disasters
Gennaro Bernile [ITALY, SINGAPORE, USA], Vineet Bhagwat [USA], and P. Raghavendra Rau [UK, INDIA, FRANCE, LUXEMBOURG, GERMANY, JAPAN]

Medicine – Experiments to study the biomedical benefits and consequences of intense kissing
Hajime Kimata [JAPAN, CHINA]; and to Jaroslava Durdiaková [SLOVAKIA, US, UK], Peter Celec [SLOVAKIA, GERMANY], Natália Kamodyová, Tatiana Sedláčková, Gabriela Repiská, Barbara Sviežená, and Gabriel Minárik [SLOVAKIA]

Literature – Discovering that ‘Huh?’ exists in every human language
Mark Dingemanse [THE NETHERLANDS, USA], Francisco Torreira [THE NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, USA], and Nick J. Enfield [AUSTRALIA, THE NETHERLANDS]

Chemistry – Recipe to partially un-boil an egg
Callum Ormonde and Colin Raston [AUSTRALIA], and Tom Yuan, Stephan Kudlacek, Sameeran Kunche, Joshua N. Smith, William A. Brown, Kaitlin Pugliese, Tivoli Olsen, Mariam Iftikhar, Gregory Weiss [USA]

Economics – For offering to pay policemen extra cash if they refuse to take bribes
The Bangkok Metropolitan Police [THAILAND]

Mathematics – Use of mathematical techniques to determine whether and how Emperor Moulay Ismael the Bloodthirsty of Morocco, managed to father 888 children from 1697 through 1727
Elisabeth Oberzaucher [AUSTRIA, GERMANY, UK] and Karl Grammer [AUSTRIA, GERMANY]

Physiology and Entomology – Two winners
Justin Schmidt [USA, CANADA], for creating the Schmidt Sting Pain Index, which rates the relative pain people feel when stung by various insects. He created it by letting all the insects sting him.

Michael L. Smith [USA, UK, THE NETHERLANDS], for letting honey bees to sting him repeatedly on 25 different locations on his body, to learn which locations are the least and most painful. Least: skull, middle toe tip, and upper arm. Most: the nostril, upper lip, and penis shaft.

Quelle: http://www.improbable.com/ig/winners/#ig2015

one of these mornings, it won't be very long, they will look for me, and I'll be gone...

Das mit den Bienenstichen finde ich sehr wichtig zu wissen. D
Soweit ich das verstanden habe, haben wohl die Nasenlöcher das Rennen gemacht.

https://peerj.com/articles/338/

PS: Gibts dafür einen besseren Thread? Oder wir benennen den Thread einfach ist "Wissenschaft" oder so um.

Wo wird das nur enden, wenn man sich jetzt schon freiwillig in sein bestes Stück stechen lässt?! NutsLol

(21.09.2015, 08:43)Marc schrieb:  Oder wir benennen den Thread einfach ist "Wissenschaft" oder so um.

Done. :P

Schon mal ne doppelte (partielle) Sonnenfinsternis gesehen?

"On September 13, NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) satellite caught an exceptionally rare sight: the Earth and the moon simultaneously passing across the face of the sun. [...] Back on Earth, meanwhile, the hardy residents of Antarctica were treated to a partial solar eclipse."

Wer errät (ohne den Link anzuklicken) welches der beiden Objekte welches ist, und warum?

Keine Ahnung ob die Erklärung stimmt, aber oben müsste unsere hübsche Erde sein. Die Unschärfe, die man so wohl nur bei einem so extrem hochaufgelösten Foto sieht, dürfte die Erd-Atmosphäre hervorrufen, welche der Mond (links) eben nicht hat.

Aus dem Bauch heraus hätte ich es aber genau andersherum gesagt Lol

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Letzter Beitrag von Marc
22.02.2024, 16:11
Letzter Beitrag von Marc
02.12.2023, 18:14
Letzter Beitrag von Marc
26.09.2022, 16:43
Letzter Beitrag von Marc
15.11.2021, 23:02

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste